Howdy Everybody,

It's your friendly neighborhood Jabbers (IGN: LordoftheWhys) !

I noticed there wasn't much community activity aside from the head honchos so I wanted to go ahead and start a thread where the entire community can go ahead and just jump on in so we can all get to know each other.

As being the starter of this icebreaker, I'll go ahead and introduce myself.

The name's Jay AKA Jabbers, I'm 20 years old and have played Minecraft since its Alpha phase in 2010. My background is in information technology/customer service and I have a good chunk of knowledge on programming and other tech specialties.

With the introduction out of the way, here's a little bit of fun trivia about myself:

1) I have 6 pets and 24 legs among them, 5 cats and 1 dog. My cats are named Cleopatra, Marc Antony, Caligula, Caesar and Augustus. I named them after Romans, because like cats, they view very highly of themselves.
My dog is a strong blooded American coon hound and she was named Winnifred or Winnie for short, after my great grandmother, whenever she misbehaves, I call her Weiner, all six of those troublemakers are practically my spoiled four legged babies.

2) I am 6'8" and was at one time able to slamdunk when I was in high school. One of my nicknames was Dr. Jay, spun off from the famous basketball player Dr. J, Julius Irving.

3) I'm a huge grab bag of knowledge and love corny/dad jokes. I've got BUSHELS of them for anyone who has an EAR for them, though this might sound STARCHY I consider myself an expert in the FIELD.

Well, that's a little about me, I am currently one of the Graphic Designers for Realm of Towny and if you have any questions about me or would like to share a little about yourself, go ahead and post below, I'd love to get to know y'all and I'm sure the rest of the staff and members would also :)